Tuesday, April 13, 2010

New Orchid...Just Shoot Me.

For crap sake! What the hell was I thinking?

I put full blame on the Orchid Society and their damned perky people who came to the Sacramento Zoo's Bloomin' Crazy event. Stupid perky crack dealers. They sucked me in with entertaining conversations and interesting facts and threw in Orchid Show tickets. And what did I get? Another damn orchid. What is wrong with me?

Well, it is adorable. And I don't have one like it. It's an Epi (Epi. Centradenium), but doesn't look anything like the other Epi I have. This one has thin, grass-like leaves that grow across from each other. I've already had a few leaves dry up and fall off, so I think I need to watch this one closely and water it a bit more than the others. That doesn't bode well for it's survival, but we shall see.

No comments: